Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Beep - the new addition


Beep the latest addition to our family arrived last year. We have property in Alberta and while my husband was out there fixing the roof this little kitten got tree'd by one of the tenants dogs. My husband rescued him out of the tree, twice. When my husband called home telling tales of the kitten living in the camper with him I was pretty sure the kitten would be coming back to BC with him. 

The kitten did come back to BC and has been a constant source of laughter ever since. He was named Beep due to his almost silent meow, more of a short "beep" than any cat noise I've ever heard.



Most nights Beep helps with feeding the horses and enjoys his rides in the hay wheelbarrow. He will come running from across the yard to jump into the wheelbarrow if I try and leave without him



Beep is ever curious, he'll climb into anything and will often pop out to surprise people. We had thought he'd start to mellow now that he is a year old but that doesn't seem to be the case. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't make us laugh.

No comments: