Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Strange Happenings


Intuition is a spiritual faculty, and does not explain, but simply points the way. Florence Shinn

Odd occurrences happening here this morning. When I went out to feed the boys breakfast I found Redman in Eazy's field with him. The gate was done up, and none of the fence appeared disturbed. As much as Redman loves to play I doubt he jumped the fence. It's not unusual for me to be stumped in the morning, I'm not a morning person and often stumble about looking half stunned. But this stopped me in my tracks, made me blink, then blink again.

Redman was buddied up beside Eazy, wait for it.........












Standing on Cruizes grave.

My heart broke, again.

Apparently I am not the only one having a hard time adjusting to the changes we've had over the last year.

I'll admit I cried, again.

Opened the gate and called Redman and he came happily over to his side of the field and started eating his breakfast.

I still wonder how he got on the other side of the fence?

No comments: