Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hot bath

There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know any of them. Sylvia Plath

With a storm coming in tonight this is a fitting quote. I love baths, I love bath oils, bubbles, scrubs, salts, anything that smells good! Relaxing in the tub with a good book is one of my favorite evening things to do. Often I've got a chill from evening chores and a bath with some wonderful scent helps warm me up. I do wish someone would invent a book stand for the bathtub!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole, if this is the wrong way to contact you here on your blog please let me know - i haven't found another bottom - Actually i have my blog since a half year but i was not used and confirm to it - but well i start to like it very much:-)))

Pretty Things said...

Tonight is definitely a hot bath night -- my knees are so sore from yesterday's aerobics class, and I've got a good book to read!

N Valentine Studio said...

HI Michou! I wish I was coming with Andrea so I could see you.