Thursday, April 1, 2010

The artist inside all of us



Learn the craft of knowing how to open your heart and to turn on your creativity. There's a light inside of you. Judith Jamieson

I really like this quote. I think everyone can be creative, there is a artist in all of us! Granted some artists are hard to find, they hide, are often shy and don't like crowds but if you nurture them they'll always come out.

Spring is a time for trying new things, let your artist come out. Try a weekend class, Coast Collective has some wonderful classes! I teach, beginner jewelry making, byzantine and viking knit there. They have painted, mosaic's, stained glass and the list goes on and on. It's a wonderful setting, try one!

I've got a fun set of pandora / troll beads in my etsy. They were fun to make I may do more of these in different colors!



1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

I like how you talk about there being an artist in everyone. I agree with you. Your beads are lovely!