Thursday, July 15, 2010

One of those days

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Jawaharlal Nehru

I had the most amazing day. I was plugging away at a couple spinner ring ideas, one didn't pan out the stones sit way too high. The rest all turned out pretty cool. Pictures to come tomorrow.

I've gotten into a bit of a routine, while working in the studio I can putter in the garden between projects, water plants, listen to the pond and just enjoy.

Today was such a nice day I decided to take my comfy papasan chair out into the garden and file and sand my rings out there. Who joined me but a bunch of barn swallow babies learning to fly! I love the barn swallows, the twittering and flitting about makes me smile. The babies would all line up on the electrical line and wait for Mom to fly off, then they'd follow. This went on for about a 1/2 an hour, then the wind picked up and I assume they all went back to their nests.

What a great way to work!

No comments: