Friday, July 2, 2010

Canada Day

“Happiness is itself a kind of gratitude.”
Joseph Wood Krutch

Yesterday was Canada Day and my husband was home which is rare. Usually it's a long grueling rodeo weekend with lots of driving and not much sleep.

As much as I missed hitting Ponoka rodeo as it's one of my faves, I had a great Canada Day.

We started the day with a antique car show on the Gorge, it was drizzling but there was still a decent amount of people. We had lunch there and headed home mid afternoon.

THEN we picked up the cabinets for my new studio space!! I think I may have actually got one too many, a friend is moving and needed them gone so we got a great deal! I am hoping to get the larger room painted this week so I can move everything in. Very very exciting!

Dinner at My Chosen Cafe and a movie made it a damn fine day!

No comments: