Sunday, July 18, 2010

Deuce days



“Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.”
James Michener

I've been trying to incorporate stones into my sinner rings. I've done two different styles and the profile is just too high. Maybe the third go will be wearable?

Today we spent the entire day at the Deuce Days car show in downtown Victoria. What an amazing show! I'll admit I am not a huge fan of car shows, all the car talk is way over my head and man can those guys talk for hours!

But this was amazing, over 925 cars!

We took our little truck done up cowboy style of course!



I saw my dream paint job for my car, this had a rich purple base (metallic) with a pinkish purple scallop on it. I'd add some cool purple and pink pin stripes!


We saw an adorable family of ducks at lunch. 6 babies all puddling around in a small pond by a restaurant, the babies would swim within a foot of people now worried at all.


All in all a great day! I got way too much sun even with a hat on. Not burnt just really tired.

No comments: