Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pekingese?



If one is a greyhound, why try to look like a Pekingese? Dame Edith Stidwell

Not sure which I am? Not being a dog person I'd prefer neither. I'll liken myself to a cat, maybe a red tabby.

Evenings are a bit of a routine for me. I often feed the horses at around 6, then spend some time getting dinner ready, then blog, check out my facebook, then relax. Variations from that routine often make me grumpy. I like my time to wind down. I tend to list new beads etc at dinner time, not sure why but it's become a habit over the years.

My beads seem to be having a bit of a girlie look to them lately, at last I think they do? Pinks and purples seeing to be running amuck everywhere! It's that new Clio glass from Double Helix I can't seem to put it down.

Nouvelle Pink, definetly a bit of a girlie theme to them. Juicy is how I think of them!


No comments: