Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Glass Beach


I went to a place they call glass beach while I was in Pt Townsend, in fact I stayed an extra few days to hit the tides right so we could go.

This photo is taken from the end of the beach looking back to where we started from.



There were tons of spark plugs, some car parts, glass and ceramic bits. The bluff above it was a old dump at one time so there is an amazing amount of goodies on the beach. Here's a picture of one of the car parts and my goodies!









4 comments:

kathyd said...

oh i sooo wish i had got to go with you.next time !!
xxoo

N Valentine Studio said...

Next time I am checking for minus tides. Roddy just saw all the spark plugs I don't think I've ever seen his eyes light up that much.

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

that was so much fun!!!!! can't wait till you can come back and go again!
so what did roddy think of all the goodies???
miss you!
xxxooo

Anonymous said...

There's a US button like that on my dad's old uniform from World War II.