Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cold and rainy


It's a cold and rainy day here today, I feel bad for the farmers market people. Setting up in this cannot be much fun. I'm off to buy a pie since tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I will NOT be baking. I'll be hard pressed to cook a turkey and fixings with this cold.

The photo I picked today I like for two reasons. One it's a little cabin in the woods, in the snow. To me I don't think there is a better place to be, maybe a few goods friends and some good food and wine. But snow and isolation are something that appeal to me. Maybe after a week of it I'd change my mind, what do you think?

The second reason is quote #6 You don't have to win every argument. I think it's important to learn to pick your battles in life. To not sweat the small stuff. I'm trying to walk away from pointless arguments, usually started via the internet. I'm trying to spend more time on positive things, creating, spending time with family and friends. Life's too short to focus on the negative.

No comments: