Thursday, October 7, 2010

Boro did not happen

“One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.” - Lucille Ball

Today was a quiet day here, I have a nasty head cold. I had forgotten how hard it is to torch when it feels like your head is in a bucket. I has planned on tackling boro, on my own today but alas it did not happen. I spent two weeks playing with boro on and off when I was in Washington and am really taken with it. I did manage to add another kiln schedule for boro, I think, it’s doing a trail run as I type this!

The cat and I spent a good portion of the day reclined with a book. He has dental surgery tomorrow, some how me managed to sheer off both canines on his right side. Needless to say he’s uncomfortable and the vet is going to fix all that up tomorrow. Seeing him in pain stresses me out, I’ll admit. He’s my buddy and I hate to see him uncomfortable.

So tomorrow send him some healing vibes, and me some “go get em” vibes, for if my head clears I’m tackling boro!

1 comment:

Jane Perala said...

Good luck to both of you!