Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What you love


Perhaps loving something is the only starting place is the only starting place there is for making your life your own, Alice Koller.

I know what I love. I love the nicker of the horses in the morning. In fact its the only morning conversation I welcome! I love the smell of hay, even though I am allergic. I love coming in the house to warm up after a cold winters ride. Something about the joy of a crisp, fun ride then enveloping yourself in warmth after makes me grin.

I love bright happy floral prints. Purple is one of my favorite colors, all though orange seems to be popping up it's head every now and then. I am working on getting more color into my studio. Adding some bright prints and lots of positive, happy clipping on my cork board. Which reminds me I need a bigger cork board!

What do you love?



No comments: